Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission : to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development.
Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.
PRINCIPAL OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
This position is responsible for maintaining several elements within the Quality Systems frame work to ensure the Site compliance with current and forthcoming Biopharmaceutical and Medical Devices industries Good Manufacturing practices regulations and BMS policies.
Incumbent must comply with Corporate and HR Policies, FDA, GMP, internal / external audit, and any other regulatory requirements.
Environmental Health and Safety regulations and the current Good Manufacturing Practices required by the job function.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Acknowledge, conducts and / or approve investigations for Customer Complaints, External Complaints, approve Regulatory Corrective Actions and Preventive Actions (CAPA), Vendor Certification, Quality Agreements, Annual Product Review / Report for Finished Product and Systems and site licenses.
2. Supports readiness of the facility for Regulatory Inspection. Assists the Associate Director Compliance and auditing during regulatory agencies inspections such as FDA / EMEA and / or during internal company audits.
Documents any FDA communication between Site and agency.
3. Conducts internal / external audits following annual site plan with respective reports and actions items from areas impacted during the audit.
Ensures the site has an internal audit program and that all system audits are conducted at a specified frequency. Create, review approves and track corrective actions related to internal and external audits.
4. Prepares, submit and discuss reports of assigned Quality Systems status for trending and evaluation to the site management.
5. Provides site GMP training based on annual requirements and support and training to other departments to ensure quality compliance as needed.
6. Generates, reviews and implements departmental procedure and forms to assure compliance with current practices or GMP's trends.
7. Assures that site complies with Corporate Systems by evaluating, implementing and enforcing the company policies and guidelines.
8. Ensures that Quality and Compliance is implemented in laboratory and operational areas and maintains it according with regulatory agencies expectations.
evaluates compliance of all procedure(SOP's) and master documentation with regulations and BMS Policies.
10. Provides guidance and support on the transfer and introduction of new products and processes to the site to maintain quality and compliance.
11. Support the Site Master File (SMF) and assists our regulatory section to handle and update documentation as part of our filing.
12. Coordinates Fact Findings documentation following Worldwide Quality and Compliance Directive and conducts root cause analysis to guarantee that underlying problems are identified and resolved.
13. Support Field Alert Report / Biological License Application (FAR / BLA) and Recall investigations and provides tracking to any Site Planned deviation.
Ensures that recall operations are capable of being initiated promptly and at any time. This includes that lists are maintained of customers of all batches distributed and of distribution information.
14. Supports the Quality Risk Management program at the site participating in multidisciplinary teams.
15. Provides support to the Associate Director Compliance and Auditing in the preparation of monthly Quality Council meeting and presentations.
16. Develops impact assessments related to Policies and Directives implementation. Ensures corporate policies and directives are implemented in a timely fashion, following pre-establish schedule.
17. Ensures that all current vendors are qualified and conduct audits of approved Third Party Manufacturers and other vendors at defined frequencies as part of the vendor monitoring process as part of the Supplier Management Program.
18. Support the Inspection Readiness Program.
19. Provides support to Site Projects.
20. Provides compliance oversight and verifying compliance with BMS and WWQ&C Policies and Guidelines and site cGMP compliance policies and procedures are addressed.
21. Provides compliance oversight and verifying compliance with BMS Policies, guidelines and regulations
22. Liaison for regulatory initiatives
23. Manages Licenses renewals
24. Supports product submissions.
25. Manages the Records Retention program
26. Creates, evaluates, follows up and approves Change controls for the Manati site, including interaction with corporate support areas, other BMS sites and third parties.
27. Ensures Change controls are created according to local SOPs and corporate directives with all the appropriate requirements in placed for each change control.
28. Ensures the site has an internal audit program and that all system audits are conducted at a specified frequency.
29. Enforces critical analytical thinking in the Change Control management process.
30. Provides scientific input into change controls program management to assure all requirements to complete a change control are properly established and that no requirements are missing
31. Supports actively the engineering, laboratories and Supply chain areas for Quality and Compliance documentation and site oversight providing coaching from Quality perspective.
32. Provides guidance on gaps identified from the review and actively participates to determine potential remediation activities.
33. Provides technical guidance and quality assurance support in the transfer of new products and process to maintain quality standards.
34. Participates in Manufacturing Alignment Teams (MAT) and Project Alignment Teams (PAT), department staff, planning and change control board meetings as required.
35. Maintains communication with internal and external customers to ensure compliance and timely completion of the assigned activities.
36. Evaluates OP's, BR's, BOM's, WPP's, qualification and validation Protocols, according with government regulations and BMS Policies.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILL
Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.