1. Receives Finish Goods from the Packaging Area and change plastic pallets, to wood pallets (when required per market).
2. Assures pallets are stored in control room (2-8 C) and assign storage location in SAP to maintain inventory visibility at all times.
3. Prepares pallets for shipment by protecting the pallets with corner boards and plastic wrap to reduce product damage during transportation.
4. Supports Engineering and Project Managers by moving material as needed to access the area
5. Performs and support cycle counts as required by Site program.
6. Receives shipping purchase materials (supplies, packaging components, pallets, etc.), makes visual inspections to the cargo, verifies (by counting and / or weighing) proper identification and records the information in the inventory control systems(s), when applicable.
7. Maintains and generates transactions in the SAP environment and initiate escalation process to investigate reconciliation issues.
8. Inspect product and escalate to Management and QA if lots are found with damage.
9. Assist with the sample removal, including, but not limited to, samples used for re-evaluation of the ots on inventory, for advance sample replacements, or any other sample request including material movement and the aggregation and disaggregation transaction for serialized products.
10. Stores materials as per applicable storage location, according to the current GMP’s and inventory control requirements.
11. Keeps working areas clean and organized.
12. Keeps data in the inventory control systems (manual and / or computerized) update and accurate, including the freight containers inventory.
13. Participates in Cycle Counting process as per Inventory Control Procedure.
14. Prepares physically materials for air and ocean shipments.
15. Ensures that materials are correctly picked and prepare for shipping, following applicable procedures and forms and in compliance with the current GMP’s.
16. Operates and inspect the warehouse equipment (Radios, handhelds, Forklift, pallet wrapper etc.)
17. Handles and disposes properly rejected material, dangerous goods, potentially dangerous goods and regulated hazardous waste into a designated on-site disposal facility of interim container.
18. Performs data entry on required file such as Coldstream.
19. Contributes in the revision / validation of procedures, and in executing daily plans effectively in coordination with the area supervisor or designee.
Knowledge / Skill :
Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.